Our days are filled with fun, variety and adventure!
Our 8 years of experience running camps for kids has taught us so much. Our schedules and activities are planned based on what really works and what kids really love. Here are the highlights of what we offer:
- Camp Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Early dropoff available starting at 7am so parents can get to work on time
- Morning snack and Meeting – This is our chance to connect with the kids, get fuelled up for the morning with a healthy snack and talk about they day and special activities of the week
- Multiple camp options give kids the freedom to choose how they want to spend their morning – Art, STEM, Sports or DIY Fun.
- Lunch Time & Free Play – Kids bring their own lunches and enjoy free play, as well as special features and options during the week (e.g. Yoga, Running Club, Storytelling and more)
- Outdoor Adventures – Afternoons are our time to head outdoors — a walk to the playground, scavenger hunt, outdoor games and more!
- Friday Slip and Slide: Children look forward to this Friday activity all week!
- Late pickup: Our camp day ends at 4:30pm; however, we provide options and activities for the children until 5:30 to provide parents flexibility in their pickup time.
- Special Activities: Cooking, Petting Zoos, Bouncy Castles, Face painting, special guests – these are just a few of the highlights that we have enjoyed in previous years. As we get closer to the summer we hope to receive further guidance from Alberta Health Services in terms of what options we can and cannot offer this summer. Check back often for calendar updates!